Index to Limelight and Then


Showing 25 of 1546 entries

Then, Volume 19, Number 4, April 1992

View newsletter on the Kingston Historical Society website.

Archives of Ontario, Toronto at 77 Grenville St. Plea for government support

Bajus Brewery: 1857 to present, 308 Wellington St. Many owners/uses. See also Jan'03

Civil War Tours, Led by Dr. Jack Pike & Dr. Don Schurman

Fort Frontenac: from 1680 to present, Speaker: Lou Grimshaw

Grimshaw, Lou - Speaker, Fort Frontenac: French, British, Canada, Education

Jefferys, C.W., Artist. 3 vol Picture Gallery of Canadian History

Museum: United Empire Loyalists, Adolphustown. Museum threatened with closure

Spragge, Dr. Shirley, KHS member. Queen's Archivist starting in 1992

Victoria Cross recipient: Hampton Gray, #31 Service Flying Training School. Fleet Air Arm

Then, Volume 19, Number 3, March 1992

View newsletter on the Kingston Historical Society website.

Breck, Dr. Wallace - speaker, Fort Frontenac 1680 - 1690

Fitzell, Bill: proposal Society's Centennial, Art exhibition of local artists

Fort Frontenac 1680-1690, Speaker: Dr. Wallace Breck

McKim, Irene: member and painter, Two hockey paintings on "Hot Stove League" CBC

Museum: Lennox and Addington, Napanee jail redesigned. 1976

Museum: Pumphouse Steam, Built 1849. Water supplied to old lower town.

Museums in Kingston: KAM, Kingston Assoc of Museums, Galleries & Historic Sites

Museums, Ontario Museum Association,

O Canada, Words in English, French and Mohawk

Rebellion 1872, Captain Philip Bajus - brewer Wellington and Bay

Then, Volume 19, Number 2, February 1992

View newsletter on the Kingston Historical Society website.

Chung, Pieter: roof of Murney Tower, 1992 financial report

Editor of THEN, Joe Boucher 1989-1991, now Jim Warren

Executive 1992,

Marine Museum, Open 7 days a week, special native & French exhibition

Milledge, Frank - President 1992, Biography

Museum of Kingston: Proposal, "From mastodon to nylon"-need for comprehensive museum Warren, James: Editor.